Wednesday, May 11, 2016

Why don't you love me?



Current mood
Listening to:
  • You Don't Have to Love Me by Monifah
  • Hurt No More by Stokely
  • How Could The One I Gave My Heart To Aaliyah
  •  The Beautiful Ones by Prince
  • Kiss It Better by Rihanna
  • Don't Judge Me by Chris Brown
  • If You Were Here Tonight by Alexander O'Neal
I'm hurting and I swear I didn't think I would ever feel this way again. Giving my heart away is not easy for me. I don't let anyone close enough to even see it and now that I have again I never want to fall in love again. It's too damn painful.

Current thoughts



You can’t be my calm in the Windy Citi
Boy when you just want to throw me back into turbulent seas
I can’t continue to want to do things for you that your woman/wife would do
When you only want to have fun between the sheets
My heart can’t continue to try to match your beat
When you are trying to walk your path without me
My love can no longer see a way to survive
Now that you have cast me aside
And throughout all of this I am grateful
Because you showed me that I can still love despite my past
Even if all I feel now is pain.

                 



No comments: