Friday, June 27, 2008

I Don't Understand

While having lunch today, a friend of mine and I were discussing how the men we are meeting all have significant others, whether they be girlfriends, or wives, who the men are trying really hard to cheat on. She has met at least 3 married men, on a site that I won't mention, that are all trying to get in her pants. Each of the men have readily mentioned that they are married up front and then proceeded to woo her, all the while mentioning how they love their wives.
My story is barely different because the man I'm interested in keeps saying how he wants to leave his girlfriend, but I don't think he actually means it. I think he says it in order to entice me to fuck him, or to have some other girl fuck him, cuz I don't give it up like that, no matter how cute you are. Or my ex, who just started calling me again, who cheated on me when I was dating him, to tell me how I was the one that got away, how he misses our time together, that I am the one he should marry, all the while he is living with his girlfriend. And he wants me to be the one that "blesses" his new place when he gets it all together.
What is it with men lately? Cheating is as old as time, so it's nothing new, however there are a lot of men that think that it is okay to cheat on their significant other. And they think nothing of it. They let you know up front that they have a wife, or a girlfriend, and how they want to get it on with you. What kind of bullshit is that?
Where are all the real men? That want to actually date you, and if it works out, marry you? Are there any left? Or am I asking for too much?
~ Speed ~

No comments: