Finally a place where I can be me, and only me. I don't have to pretend to be something I'm not. What I am: a mother, a sister, a daughter. I'm confused, silly, naturally curious and something of a danger to myself. I love to speed, hence the name Speed Racer. And I can be your loyal friend and other half, if you are willing to ride.
Monday, June 30, 2008
Family Vacation
I leave for my family reunion on Wednesday. While I want to go, I'm not really looking forward to it anymore. I do want to see them but it's no longer exciting. It seems like a waste of time and energy to try to get my family down there, especially since my brother is going to be following behind me in his car. He's going to get on my nerves because he's going to want to keep going when Granddad is going to want to stop.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment