This year has gotten off to a rotten start. Nicholas is acting a fool, I need to take my car into the shop with money that I don't have, and I got into trouble at work today. I don't know if I am cut out for this. My job is interesting but I spend most of my time on the net doing anything but work. I don't know what happened. I used to be this fun loving person. I used to love to get to know new people. I used to be a lot of things, but I'm not so much anymore.
Perhaps it was the long relationship that went nowhere, that broke me. Or perhaps it was the loss of my best friend. Maybe it was realizing that I no longer have a clue about what I want lately. Nothing excites me anymore. All of my friends have moved, or are about to, I have no more confidantes to tell absolutely everything - not that I have anything juicy to tell them! I feel like I'm confined to my living room or bedroom. I can't even have sex in my house because I'm afraid for the child to come home and bust me. Not that I have anyone to have sex with..my doesn't that sound sad. Maybe I should lower my standards just for the sake of doing it. Nah...I'll stay celibate until the right one comes along.
Maybe I'm making too much out of this. It hasn't even been 2 weeks yet. Perhaps I should get a full month in before I start complaining. I don't want to be thought of as a whiner like some people I know.
2 comments:
you can always talk to me if you want
now you know darn well that I am not going so far that you won't have anywhere to run to or to hide. I'm always gonna be there for my sister.
Post a Comment