Finally a place where I can be me, and only me. I don't have to pretend to be something I'm not. What I am: a mother, a sister, a daughter. I'm confused, silly, naturally curious and something of a danger to myself. I love to speed, hence the name Speed Racer. And I can be your loyal friend and other half, if you are willing to ride.
Thursday, June 9, 2016
I don't believe this
Who would have thunk that my bestie would disappear on me like this? I really thought that this was one relationship that I didn't have to worry about getting hurt in. I told him things that I would never tell anyone. I trusted him with my heart and he has broken it after he said that he would never let anyone hurt me. I think this is worse than getting my heart broken by dipshit who doesn't love me. I'm never trusting another male again in my life cuz they suck.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment