I don't know how much of this you have already heard, but since I've avoided this blog for so long I'll reiterate it for those who don't.
The former ex was in a nasty car accident back in June. He was in the SICU for 3 weeks and then transferred to a general room where he was there for almost 2 months. He had numerous injuries: broken hip, broken ankle, torn MCL's, ACL's, all types of CL's, ruptured spleen, broken jaw, broken eye socket, etc.... He was in a coma for 2 weeks and when he started waking up he was delirious.
The same day that he was admitted to the hospital, our son was admitted to another one for not taking his medicine. That was the most stressful time of my life.
I'm still working on getting the (now) boyfriend back into one piece. He's been in a wheelchair, used a walker and is currently using crutches. He has a least one more surgery scheduled for his knees, and is working on being able to lift his right foot.
It's so much going on that I'm not sure how in the hell I'm still in one piece. I just need a break.
No comments:
Post a Comment