A friend of mine asked me what 25 things would I want all of my friends to know about me, and I had a real hard time thinking of something to say. Even now, I don't know so I'm just going to wing it.
1) I am a mother, daughter, sister and aunt to people that I love senseless.
2) I'm something of a natural disaster. The craziest shit always happens to me.
3) I love my friends to death. There's nothing I wouldn't do for them if humanly possible. Hello...two trips to Florida should say it all.
4) I am a hopeless romantic, even when I try not to be.
5) I cry at anything remotely sad. I can't help it.
6) When I love, I love with all my heart.
7) I used to pick horrible boyfriends, and I love the bad boy. Gotta work on that.
8) I love to dance, even though I'm not the best at it. My ideal date would be dancing all night.
9) Reading can keep me up all night. If the book is good, I won't put it down until it's finished. I once read the newest Harry Potter book in 4 1/2 hours. When Nicholas woke up at 8 I had already finished it.
10) I am adopted. I am also the youngest on all sides of the family, and yes I know my birth family. Shots out to T.J. on that one.
11) I hate to wash dishes. Something having to do with standing on a stool with a garbage bag over me when I was a kid. And that's not changing anytime soon.
12) I also don't like to clean, but I will while in the proper mood. New Edition pumping on the stereo typically does it.
13) I am not the best cook. My adopted mother taught my brother how to cook and bake but not me. When it came time for me to learn she wasn't there.
14) I am used to being alone. Most of the time it doesn't bother me, but lately it has.
15) I don't let new people get close to me. It has to do with my past, which is where it should stay, but I have an extremely hard time trusting people now.
16) I want to get married. But not married for the wrong reasons. I want someone that understands me, who gets me, to be in my life. I don't know if that will happen after number 15 though.
17) I absolutely love animals. So much so that I wanted to be a vet... which leads to
18) I can't take blood at all. It will make me faint, throw up, everything. I also can't take broken bones, or anything that hurts. I will seriously lose my stomach at the thought of any type of pain. And it is the reason why I can't watch Sports Center since they always replay the injuries.
19) I actually love baseball and basketball. While a certain someone probably would not believe that, he's the reason why I watched it in secret for so long. I just can't take watching the game, the highlights, the interviews, and the highlights of the highlights. TOO MUCH!
20) I can't stand cheaters. While I have been one, I don't think I could do it anymore. I've grown up and realized that it can cause terrible harm to all parties involved. And I just can't be that girl anymore.
21) I need to lose weight and quit smoking. Yeah, I know, I did it to myself but I don't feel happy about the person that I've become.
22) I used to want to be a writer. With as much as I read you would think that I should be able to do it, but I just don't have the drive that I used to.
23) I love to drive fast, with the music as loud as it can go. That is the only way that I feel in control when I am pissed. Okay that's a lie. I just like speed, hence my nickname.
24) While most of my friends think I am very outgoing, it's all a facade. I am extremely introverted and insecure. About almost everything!
25) I wonder sometimes if all the bads things that I have done in the past are the reason why I have such problems with everything now?
And a bonus one...I miss Steven Bernard Marshall to death, even if I did him wrong when he was alive. I wish I had one more day to spend with him to tell him how much I love him and just spend the day together. If we had one more sunset to look at, I would die a happy woman.
No comments:
Post a Comment