I'm MOVING!!! I've been moving some stuff, free stuff, into the apartment. I received the cutest canister set. Isn't it adorable?
Sigh...I can't wait to get back from my cruise and start moving in the rest of my stuff. I'm so excited!!! I can't believe that after 10 years I'm going to have my own place where I can do absolutely whatever the hell I want. I can walk around naked, drink a whole bottle of tequilla and throw up all over the place.
The only thing I don't like is that the owner hasn't done the things that I asked to be done before I moved in. The dishwasher hasn't been changed, the deadbolts haven't been changed, and I just found out that the front door knob doesn't catch so it doesn't look and the sliding glass door doesn't lock. But I am sure that he will fix it! And if not, I'll withhold the rent until he does. Or I'll contact someone with housing to see if they can force him to fix it.
But that's not going to damper my happiness at being alone for the first time in a very long time. I can't wait to spen my first night in my own bed, well technically Ben's bed since I'm taking it. And to play the music that I like as loud as I want when I go to bed. There's so many firsts that I can't wait to do. First, the cruise!!
Stay tuned.
No comments:
Post a Comment