Thursday, August 21, 2008

Just riding the waves

There's been so much shit going on that I can't focus on what I'm supposed to be focusing on. Looking for a new place, new friends, furniture, you name it I'm looking for it. There's the wedding reception coming up that I need a date for, a night that I need to complete, some arms that I need to be in. I want to write, but I really can't because when I try to think about it, it never comes out.

I wonder if and when I'll be able to just relax. I just want to have a night with some candles, some wine, some good lovin' and not get up til the next morning..is that asking too much? The only thing about that is I need him not to have a girl. I need him to be able to be just mine..now that is probably asking too much, seeing as everyone is interested in just hooking up. And everyone I'm interested in has a girl. Where are all the black single men? And no, I don't want a thug anymore, cuz that causes me too many problems.

Maybe I'll just take advantage of the cruise. Find me someone for just one night, not someone I want to spend my life with. Problem is...I don't think I'll be able to deal with that. I've turned into an old fashioned girl. Let me have the relationship before you get the nookie.

No comments: